Trekking & Biking
Umbria is the ideal land for walks at all levels of difficulty. Breathtaking paths and landscapes open through the hills, touching evocative hermitages and roads traveled by the Saints of the past, often alongside the vineyards or olive groves.
Targeted trails for bicycle lovers at any level. One of the most classic and fun ways to discover the local area is to rent a bike and have the “Italian experience” through centuries-old olive trees, vineyards and beautiful woods.
- Soft trekking in the vineyard and wine tasting on the Way of Ciliegiolo in Narni
- Nordic Walking Professional between mule tracks and vineyards (planned on Tuesday)
- Oil Trek (planned on Thursday)
- Todi by night (planned on Friday)
- Piediluco Lake with boat – MBIKE
- Marmore Waterfall – MBIKE